Location :- Badulla
Education is the key instrument needed for a better life for people all over the world. Our teaching projects provide volunteers hands on experience in a classroom setting.
Volunteers learn firsthand about the early childhood development educational system in Sri Lanka. Volunteer work consists of supporting teachers in classes and playing with and doing activities with the children at the age range of 3-5 years.
Expect to work side by side the local teacher in kindergarten, but sometimes you will leave alone, so your initiative and confidence are really important.
** The transportation from volunteer house to project location is included in the program.
• Project length: From 1 weeks to 12 weeks
• Project dates: Except the months of April/ August and December
• Arrival airport: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport
• Accommodation: Local host family/ Volunteer house
• Requirements: Good knowledge in English
• Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Program starts and ends in respective locations
• Airport meet and greet in Colombo Bandaranaike Airport . Transfer to the respective locations following day. Recommended arrivals ONLY during weekends.
• Monday to Friday volunteering except public holidays
• Weekends free to sightseeing and afternoons free to explore the city
• Typical shift work hours are 08.30 am to 11.30 am
• Support: Coordinator support 24/7 during placement
• Departure: Volunteers should arrange by themselves